Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Attempted Comeback

My little blog. How I've neglected it. Somewhere along the way I lost my photo editing software and apparently that was all that was keeping us together.

But I just read some old posts and remembered how much I like writing and remembering our stories.

And my brother bought me a new photo editing program for my birthday, which happened to be months ago, so I really can't use that excuse anymore.

With that said, I'm going to make an attempt to jump back in. Two weeks before my third child is born. Timing has always been my thing.

Our lives have been so very full lately. Aside from the more meaningful things, we added a room in the house to make space for the baby. That sounds so simple, all wrapped up in one little statement. It wasn't. Brian spent many precious free hours working so hard to get it done. And he did a really good job. After that, we remodeled the two girl rooms and got everyone situated. Again, not simple.

We finally finished unpacking our belongings which had become infested with brown recluse spiders from storage. One day will document that process in detail but I can't relive it at the moment.

I've been growing a baby. I can't wait to meet her. I want so badly to hold her and nurse her and hear her little noises and cries. And get her out of my body. (I haven't had my token break down moment where I cry in Brian's arms and tell him I can't breathe and I don't think I'll make it much longer in my fat suit, but I think it's coming.)

Our best photo from our eventful summer San Antonio vacation. 

I'm sure there is much more but that's all for tonight.

I hope to be back again on a regular basis.

2 comments:

  1. glad to see you back : ) love reading your posts

    you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. miss yall!! & cant wait to hold baby K!!! :) love u Angie, hang in there I remember when I was telling u I was hurtin so bad haha and now its ur 3rd time :)

    ReplyDelete