Sunday, January 9, 2011

Traffic Lessons


When Silas was younger I told him that he had to be careful around cars because they would hit him and he would be smashed like a pancake.

Over time the warning evolved. This is what people hear if they're walking near us in a parking lot.

Mommy I don't want to get smashed like a pancake. Cause you will pour syrup on me and eat me. And then I will be poop and I will go in the toilet. But it's ok Daddy said if I'm poop he will turn to poop and come with me down the toilet. Will you turn to poop too Mommy?


Somewhere along the way the point got lost.

2 comments:

  1. its nice to know i'm not the only one who has a son who talks about poop in public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I see the next set of family Halloween costumes here. Stock up on brown material! :)

    ReplyDelete