Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas story #1

We've had a great Christmas break so far!

First I wanted to share with you my photo shoot experience with Mash.
I think she looks like a baby doll in this picture.



Here are some other good ones. Brian's aunt Stephanie got her this dress. I love it.





And now I would like to share a formula we've discovered lately.
It goes like this:
nice outfit + neglect = natural constipation remedy
See it for yourself.

nice outfit



neglect



bm


(and yes, it's dripping down Brian's arm)

Sorry Brent and Sherri.



Here's the aftermath.

 



Thanks to Sherri the dress was saved.

And I promise the rest of the Christmas stories will not involve bathroom happenings.

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh.......... i didnt know if i should laugh,gag, or clap for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That girl and her exploding poop! Does she get this skill from her dad? =)

    ps-- she does look like a beautiful little doll in that first picture.

    ReplyDelete