Tuesday, September 7, 2010

For Your Hump Day

Pictures that amuse me.

Sitting on the back door rug waking up together.
They made a joint decision that it would be a good idea to sit with their blankets they lay their face on every night on the rug that we wipe our feet on every day. 
The cuteness of the moment made up for it though.

I threw a cup of ice water at my mom (for good reason).
But I forgot that it had ice in it.
I was pretty shocked when she stood up and had blood coming down her face. 

These pictures are what happens when Mash encounters water.


 And when I forget to pack a swimmer diaper.

My superhero husband's legs after singlehandedly and barefootedly putting out the fire raging towards our house.
More on this story later.  

There you go.
Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Fire!?!? Say what? You will have a story to share this weekend!

    ReplyDelete