Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Bright Side of Today

Today Brian came home to me sobbing on our bed.

It was a bahahahad afternoon. Silas refused to nap and agreed to be the crankiest two year old in the county.

I was angry. Spent. Done.

But this is how the morning went before things got to the brink of insanity.

 
Madison basked in the sun. 



Silas got a haircut. I used two things he can't resist: popsicles and Elmo Potty Time movie.




Here he is serenading me with a song. I can't remember the exact words but it went something like, "Thank you for cutting my hair... Thank you for keeping me groomed...You clean up all the mess...You bath me and wrap me warm in a towel...You tickle me and love me so...Mommy, I appreciate everything you do."

Sorry, I got carried away in a little fantasy there.
He was really screaming at me for taking his picture. 

1 comment:

  1. That's the funniest thing I've ever read. You were crying on the bed, HA HA HA HA! Just kidding, the part about Silas screaming at you for taking his picture was funny. :) Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete