Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Last hoorah

Summer was almost over so to the splash park we went.



It was hot but not too hot. A gentle breeze was blowing. A picnic of sandwiches, Cheetos, and oranges was eaten.



I was laying on a blanket, chilling with home girl.



Watching my boys thinking, "What a good man I married. What a good father to my children."



Then I was rudely interrupted. Brian grabbed me, ignored my shrieking about how my nipple pads were gonna get wet (that's all I could come up with), and held me under a bucket until it dumped on my head.



As anyone would, I tried to get revenge.



Past due for nursing + haven't moved my body in a year = cant catch husband. It was futile. He just leisurely ran from me taking pictures. But don't worry Brian, I haven't forgotten.

Such a fun peaceful time. I didn't want the day to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment